The “person pointing at random parts of a blurry screenshot” genre gains a new addition with SKY GOAT DEMON EXPOSED. Planes? No, no. They’re just shapeshifting demons.
Their other videos include:
- Freaking out about a crow
- In which they misinterpret a video about searching for alien life to freak out and freaks out about a planet that will “merge with Earth” (clearly it’s our twin planet Mondas, and we should get ready to be converted).
- THE MOON IS GOING TO POLAR SHIFT (with a shout out to “TheEndIsNear77”)
- Pointing to a woman on a cereal box to claim she’s a “demonic shapeshifter”
- A sixteen minute long video exposing “holographic planes” used by Satan
…and nearly 200 others.
You know those bizarre deep sea creatures scientists find all the time in the deepest parts of the ocean? Ones who evolved without exposure to light, depending on a thermal vent-based ecosystem? The depths of Youtube also turn up similarly bizarre finds. Such as someone who doesn’t believe in planes, who thinks they’re demons, whose every video consists of them pointing to blurry shit on their computer screen, who somehow isn’t alone in their beliefs and has ardent supporters. Youtube sure is a magical place sometimes.